top of page
  • Writer's pictureEnvisage Property

Is a Buyers Agent or Buyers Advocate the same as a Real Estate Agent?

Just like a Real Estate Agent works for the seller to help them sell their property, a Buyer's Agent or Buyers Advocate is a professional who works for you to find the best property.

With a full Buyer's Agent Service, they act on your behalf to search, evaluate and negotiate a property for first home buyers or investors.

They keep you as fully informed as possible and ensure you get the best property deal possible.

Thinking of enlisting a Buyer's Agent Services? Drop us a line. We'd be happy to chat or give you more information about our services.

11 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page